CMC’s Universal Belt Guide can be used to help maintain conveyor alignment, preventing costly conveyor belt damage and splice tear out.
- can be mounted on the top or bottom of the conveyor frame for use with troughing and return belts applications
- heavy duty mounting plate matches most of the standard hole patterns for rollers support brackets
- 10" of vertical adjustment to accommodate different sized head and tail pulleys
- 3" of horizontal adjustment to accommodate different belt widths
- designed for troughing rollers (20 degree, 35 degree rollers and 45 degree), as well as return rollers (0 degrees).
- guide roll is of urethane construction and is complete with permanently greased bearings