CMC Screw Conveyors are custom made to provide material at the rate that your production requires.
Screw conveyors are totally enclosed preventing exposure to weather and also containing dust particles.
They can be used to move materials horizontally or to elevate materials. As the slope of incline of the screw conveyor increases, the capacity of the screw conveyor decreases.
Screw conveyors can be designed to have multiple inlet and discharge points. As a result bulk materials can be conveyed and distributed to various locations as required.
All CMC screw conveyors have the following features:
- over sized TEFC motors with heavy duty gear reducers and bearings
- choice of belt or direct drive with appropriate safety guards
- progressive pitch flighting at the screw conveyor inlet
CMC can supply you with the following custom designed Screw Conveyors:
- tube or trough types
- multiple inlets
- reversing with double outlets
- various materials for construction available on request (heavy wall tubes, abrasion resistant steel wear areas)
SUPPLYING QUALITY PRODUCTS TO QUALITY CUSTOMERS SINCE 1961